Tuesday, April 22, 2014

End of Another Class


Farewell for Now

I appreciate every one of my colleagues.  I enjoy all the delightful feedback and input about classroom topics.  I especially appreciate those who challenge me to think and validate something that I have stated.  We are all different with different points of views.  Different concepts and views is what challenges us to even stand stronger with our stance, or see it another way.
Of course our professors play a huge role in our development.  They usually set the tone of the classroom and our discussions.  I always like their mini bios at the beginning of the class; especially when they talk about their family and pets.  It’s always great to read about what someone loves the most.
It always delights me to see some of the familiar names in my new classes that I may have had in my previous classes.  This makes me feel like we are all in this together.  Due to the scope of our studies we cannot forge huge bonds.  However the bond that we do have is of a mutual respect.  I will continue to encourage and support my classroom colleagues as we work towards the next step in our journey.  Here’s to big things happening!

Sherry Middleton
zherry99@yahoo.com
716 812 49040

4 comments:

  1. I have also enjoyed reading your posts and discussions Sherri. We all have such different perspectives and experiences with so much to learn from each other. Perhaps we'll have another class together as we move towards the finish line! Best wishes to you on your educational and career journey. The children and families you will work with will be blessed because of you.
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Sherry,

    Thank you for your insights, perspective, and support you've shared with me and the rest of our colleagues. I appreciate all the comments that you have posted to my blog during the course of our experience here at Walden. I wish you the best in your next classes! Mahalo nui loa.

    - Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry,
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us throughout the course. I appreciate your perspective and ideas relating to the collaboration and communication. Hope to read more of your ideas in the future.
    Best regard,
    Yen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri,

    I have greatly enjoyed reading your posts. You have taught me a lot through out this class. I really appreciate your feedback and ideas that you have posted on the discussion and blog.

    ReplyDelete